Hello, Guys today I will be sharing Skin best-kept secret (literally) also some of my highly recommended tips for maintaining clear and acne free skin.
Growing up I never really had a strong issue with acne although I have an extreme issue when it comes to oily skin but when I entered my teen years and even now as a young adult things started to change; I would have breakouts here and there my pores were becoming bigger and more noticeable and I began to panic (So I began spending more time in the skin care section and getting my hands on whatever clear skin acne free drugs store products I could find). I must admit some had better results than others but nothing lasting.
And then I discovered Aztec Bentonite Clay Mask (and fell in love) ladies this product is a game changer when it comes to keeping your skin clear!!!!!
What is Aztec Clay?
Aztec contains 100% natural calcium bentonite clay, free of any additives, fragrances, or animal products. This type of clay is mined from many parts of the world. Bentonite itself is a soft, porous and light colored rock. It’s made of minerals from the montmorillonite or smectite group, and colloidal silica. It was formed during the alteration of igneous materials or volcanic action. It’s ground up into powder form and then sold in containers. (FYI) Since this clay contains basic minerals, it’s safe to use externally.
What are some of the benefits?
Bentonite clay helps to heal acne-prone skin and eases the appearance of scars. It can also help to control skin sebum production. Not only is an Aztec clay simple to use, but it doesn’t leave an uncomfortable film on the skin after treatment. It is non-oily and non-greasy.
Here are the tools you will need
- Aztec secret Indian healing clay
- Water and/or apple cider vinegar
- Glass bowl
- Plastic or wooden mixing spoon
Once you have gathered all your tools needed to prepare your mask; here how you will begin to apply it on your skin…
- Mix the Aztec clay with water and/or apple cider vinegar together in the bowl
- Use your spoon to stir the mixture until you reach a chunky consistency and all powder has been mixed in.
- Apply the clay mask to your face using your fingers
- Take a break and let the clay mask sit for 20 to 45 minutes (this will also depend on the sensitivity of your skin) Also it’s totally normal if you began to feel a tingling sensation on your skin as it dries.
- Once the clay mask is completely dry, you’ll want to wash it off with warm water and a soft washcloth to ensure that all the product is removed from the skin.
- On the container, it’s recommended that you use the Aztec clay mask once a week.
- Lastly, you get to enjoy your clean and oil free skin
Please if you guys have any questions that you would like for me to answer feel free to leave them in the comment section below. The Aztec clay can be found and purchase on amazon or click here on the link.
I will see you on the next post.